Dr. Reckeweg Baptisia Tinctoria mother tincture Q
Common name: Wild Indigo
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Baptisia Tinctoria
- The symptoms of Baptisia Tinctoria are of an debilitated weak type, septic conditions of the blood, malarial poisoning and extreme prostration.
- Baptisia also has indescribable sick feeling with great muscular soreness. All the secretions of baptisia tinctoria are offensive – breath, stool, urine, sweat, etc.
- Chronic intestinal toxaemias of children with fetid stools and eructation. It is used in cases where the vital fluid is undergoing decomposition and rapid disintegration. Baptisia in low dilutions produces a form of anti-bodies to the bacteria causing typhoid, thus it raises the natural bodily resistance to the invasion of the bacillary intoxication
- Baptisia Tinctoria has marked action on flu symptoms. It acts well in nervousness, chilliness and aching pain especially in head, back and limbs. Sore and bruised feeling of the parts rested upon in whatever position he lies. All the discharges like stool, urine and sweat are very offensive. Even breath is foetid. Tongue is coated white with red papillae in middle.
- Baptisia is also useful in diarrhea when the lower abdomen is very sensitive to touch and the bowels begin to rumble. Stools are very offensive with profound prostration and high rise of temperature. It also helps in dysentry during enteric fever. Stools contain decomposed blood often painless.
- This remedy is also indicated in throat problems when the tonsils are swollen with offensive discharge from mouth. Throat is sore but painless and the patient can swallow liquids only.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Baptisia Tinctoria
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Baptisia Tinctoria
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Baptisia Tinctoria
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.