Dr. Reckeweg Arsenic Iodatum
Common Name: Iodide of Arsenic
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Arsenic Iodatum
- Arsenic Iodatum is to be preferred for persistently irritating, corrosive discharges. The discharge irritates the membrane from which it flows and over which it flows.
- The discharge may be fetid, watery, and the mucous membrane is always red, angry, swollen; itches and burns.
- Is indicated for Influenza, old nasal catarrhs, and catarrh of middle ear. Swelling of tissues within the nose.
- Arsenic Iodatum is indicated in profound prostration, rapid, irritable pulse, recurring high temperature and sweats, emaciation; tendency to diarrhoea.
- Chronic lung affections, with abscess in lung, Hectic; debility; night sweats is well relieved.
- Is also to be remembered in phthisis with hoarse, racking cough and profuse expectoration of a purulent nature, and attended with cardiac weakness, emaciation and general debility; in chronic, watery diarrhoea.
- Is well indicated in cases of emaciation with good appetite; in amenorrhoea, with anaemic palpitation and dyspnoea.
- Arsenic Iodatum is indicated in Vertigo, with tremulous feeling, especially in aged.
- Relieves nasal discharges, sneezing, high temperature. It relieves Irritation and tingling of nose, constant desire to sneeze, swollen nose; profuse thick, yellow discharge; ulcers;
- Is useful in burning, acrid coryza.
- Burning in pharynx, Tonsils swollen, Thick membrane from fauces to lips, Breath fetid, glandular growths are well relieved.
- Is indicated for Scrofulous ophthalmia.
- Otitis, with fetid, corrosive discharge is well relieved.
- Arsenic Iodatum indicated for the complaint of Vomiting an hour after food, Nausea distressing, Pain in epigastrium, Intense thirst; water is immediately ejected.
- Arsenic Iodatum relieves Slight hacking cough, with dry and stopped up nostrils.
- Indicated for Dry, scaly skin, itching. Debilitating night-sweats, Eczema of the beard; watery, oozing, itching; worse on washing.
- Emaciation, Psoriasis, Acne hard, shotty, indurated base with pustule at apex is relieved.
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Arsenic Iodatum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Arsenic Iodatum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol