|Dimensions||7.4 × 2.3 × 2.3 cm|
Dr. Reckeweg Antimonium Tartaricum
About Dr. Reckeweg Antimonium Tartaricum
The common names for Dr. Reckeweg Antimonium Tartaricum are Tartar Emetic, Tartrate of Antimony, and Potash
Ingredients of Dr. Reckeweg Antimonium Tartaricum
- Antimonium Tartaricum
Benefits of Dr. Reckeweg Antimonium Tartaricum
- It helps in reducing weakness and exhaustion
- Improves respiratory functions
- Provides effective relief from feeble the cough and helps in clearing congestion in the chest
- Helps in conditions such as drowsiness and shortness of breath
- Also effective in curing symptoms of bronchitis
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Antimonium Tartaricum
- Take 5 drops in half a cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take them 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you take it under the physician’s guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Antimonium Tartaricum
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Action of Dr. Reckeweg Antimonium Tartaricum
- Bad humor, Excessively peevish and quarrelsome. Discouragement and despair, Lethargy.
- The child will not allow itself to be touched.
- Dullness, confusion, and bewilderment in the head, which is, as it were, benumbed, with inclination to sleep.
- Headache, with palpitation of the heart, and vertigo.
- Trembling with the head and hands, with great debility, worse when lying and getting warm in bed, better when sitting up erect and in the cold.
- Eyes fatigued, requiring sleep, and to be firmly closed. Aching of the eyes.
- Confused sight, with sparkling before the eyes, especially on rising from a seat.
- Humming in the ears.
- Violent fluent coryza, with frequent sneezing, ulcerated nostrils, shivering, loss of smell, and of taste.
- Nostrils widely dilated.
- Face pale, sunken. Convulsive jerking of the muscles of the face.
- Odontalgia, with a very violent pain in the morning. Rheumatic toothache of intermittent type. Scurvy.
- Copious accumulation of saliva in the mouth. Tongue moist, clean, or loaded with a brown coating.
- Fatty taste in the mouth. Bitter taste in the mouth.
- Craving for acid things, or for raw fruits (apples), for cold drinks. Aversion to all food, especially milk.
- Empty risings. Constant nausea, sometimes with inclination to vomit, anguish, pressure in the scrobiculate, and headache, mitigated by the expulsion of flatus, upwards and downwards.
- Vomiting of mucus, with mucous diarrhea. Pain in the stomach, as if it were overloaded.
- Pains in the abdomen, with great moral and physical agitation, and dislike to all kinds of labor.
- Spasmodic colic in the abdomen, with violent contraction of the eyelids, and irresistible inclination to sleep.
- Incisive pains in the abdomen, as if the intestines were being cut. Pulsations in the abdomen.
Stool and Anus
- Constipation, alternating with diarrhea. Slimy diarrhea, or yellow, bright brown, or else watery, often preceded by gripings and movements in the abdomen.
- Violent burning tickling, extending from the rectum into the glans penis.
- Very profuse and distressing emission of urine, with tension in the perineum, burning sensation in the urethra, and scanty stream, which is sanguineous towards the end of the emission, with violent pains in the bladder.
- Nocturnal calls to urinate, with burning thirst and scanty emission. Involuntary emission of urine.
Male Sexual Organs
- Excitation of the sexual system. Pain in testicles after checked gonorrhea.
Female Sexual Organs
- Severe bearing-down in the vagina. Eruption of pimples on the genital organs.
- Catarrh, with irritation, excites coughing, copious accumulation of mucus, and rattling of mucus in the chest. Hoarseness.
- Shortness of breathing from suppressed expectoration.
- Cough, with heat and moisture of the hands, and perspiration on the head, chiefly on the forehead. Cough, with vomiting of food, after a meal.
- Shortness of breath, Difficult in respiration. Rattling of mucus in the chest when breathing.
- Burning sensation in the chest which ascends to the throat.
- Inflammation of the lungs. Miliary eruption on the chest.
Neck and Back
- Weakness of the muscles of the neck, which prevents the head from being held up. Miliary eruption on the nape of the neck.
- Violent pain in the sacra-lumbar region, slightest effort to move causes retching and cold, clammy sweat.
- Pain in sacrum with the sensation of lameness.
- Heaviness in limbs followed by a leprous eruption. Limbs over-fatigued, a sensation coming from the back.
- Cracking in the joints of the shoulder, with tearing in the arms, extending into the hands. The excessive heaviness of the arms.
- Jerking of the muscles in the arms and hands. Miliary eruption on the arms.
- Itching pimples on the arms and wrists.
- Heaviness and joint pains in the hips and legs. Painful weakness in the knee-joint, in bed, in the morning.
- Numbness of the feet, on sitting down.
- Itching in the skin, Itching pimples, and miliary eruption, Eruptions like scabies.
- Eruption of pustules, like varioloids, as large as peas, filled with pus, with red areola (like smallpox), and which afterward form a crust, and leave a scar.
- Pustular eruption on different portions of the body, leaving bluish-red marks.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.