Dr. Reckeweg Anacardium Orientale
About Dr. Reckeweg Anacardium Orientale
The common names for Dr. Reckeweg Anacardium Orientale are Semecarpus Anacardium. Marking Nut. N. O. Anacardiacae. (East Indies)
Dr. Reckeweg Anacardium Orientale is a homeopathic remedy that is primarily used for the treatment of abdominal disorders. It reduces pain in the abdomen and helps in improving digestion and loss of appetite. It has antispasmodic properties which can be used for treating muscle spasms and convulsions. It is strongly indicated in chest pain and also helps in improving libido in men.
Ingredients of Dr. Reckeweg Anacardium Orientale
Benefits of Dr. Reckeweg Anacardium Orientale
- Highly effective in improving memory and concentration in patients
- Reduces irritation, depression, and anxiety
- Excellent remedy for treating abdominal pain associated with constipation and cures indigestion
- Relieves pain in the rectum caused due to passing of hard stool
- It is also indicated in rectal pain and irritation associated with hemorrhoids
- Relieves from pain and congestion in the chest which causes anxiety and breathing difficulties
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Anacardium Orientale
- Take 5 drops in half a cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take them 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you take it under the physician’s guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Anacardium Orientale
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
The actions of Dr. Reckeweg Anacardium Orientale
- Hypochondriacal sadness, and melancholy ideas.
- Anxiety, apprehension, and fear of approaching death.
- Fear and mistrust of the future, with discouragement and despair.
- Disposition to laugh at serious things, and to maintain a serious demeanor when anything laughable occurs.
- State as if there were two wills, one of which rejects what the other requires.
- Head confused, Fits of giddiness, Vertigo on walking, as if all objects were too distant.
- Whirling dizziness, with obscuration of the eyes on stooping.
- Headache with giddiness and vertigo, aggravated by movement.
- The sensation of tearing in the head, chiefly on the right side, and often as far as the face and neck, followed by buzzing in the ears, Itching in the scalp.
- Painful pressure in the ears.
- Pain, as of ulceration, in the ears, principally on pressing the teeth to close, and on swallowing.
- Epistaxis, Diminution of the sense of smell.
- Stoppage of the nose, with the sensation of dryness in the nostrils.
- Coryza (sneezing and lachrymation), and discharge of mucus from the nose.
- Pale, sickly face, with hollow eyes, sunk, and encircled by dark rings, by blue ridges.
- Pressure on the eyeballs, Burning sensation around the chin.
- Eczema of face and neck, with the eruption of small blisters, intensely itching.
- Tensive, cramp-like pains in the teeth, as far as the ears, most frequently in the evening towards ten o’clock.
- Swelling of the gums, which bleed easily.
- Bitter taste with dryness of the mouth and throat.
- Fetid taste in the mouth.
- Violent and constant thirst, with sensation as of suffocation, when drinking.
- In the evening, water-brash and vomiting, followed by acidity in the mouth, Morning sickness.
- Pressure in the stomach, chiefly after a meal, as well as when engaged in thought and mental exertion.
- Weak digestion, with fullness and distension of the abdomen.
- Colic in the umbilical region, most impressive, or dull and shooting, aggravated by respiration, cough, and external pressure.
Stool and Anus
- The urgent desire passes away with an effort to expel.
- Difficult evacuation even of soft stools, from inactivity of the rectum.
- Evacuation of blood with the stools.
- Frequent discharge of clear, watery urine.
- The sensation of burning in the glans, during the evacuation of urine and afterward, Turbid, clay-colored urine.
Male Sexual Organs
- Erections without excitation during the day.
- Voluptuous itching in the scrotum.
- Increased or inexcitable sexual desire.
- Semen passes during a hard stool.
Female Sexual Organs
- Leucorrhea, with itching and excoriation in the parts.
- Frequent but scanty menses, sometimes with spasmodic pains in the abdomen.
- Nausea during pregnancy, better while eating.
- Hoarseness and sensation of excoriation in the throat, principally after a meal.
- Cough, with tickling in the throat and choking.
- Cough after meals (with loss of smell and taste) with vomiting of what has been taken, or in the evening, in bed, with congestion of blood to the head.
- Expectoration of blood with the cough.
- Breath short, and respiration asthmatic.
- Oppression of the chest, with internal heat and anguish, causes the patient to seek the open air.
- Pressure in the chest(right side) as from a dull plug.
- Uneasiness in the heart.
- Piercing pains (stitches) through the region of the heart, quickly succeeding each other, sometimes they extend to the small of the back.
Neck and Back
- Stiffness at the nape of the neck.
- Pains in the back and between the shoulder-blades, for the most part, drawing and shooting.
- Dull stitches in the left shoulder blade.
- Tingling between the shoulder blades.
- Weakness and tensive pains in the arms.
- Trembling of the right hand.
- Pressive pains in the muscles and in the bones of the arms, with a feeling of fatigue.
- Shooting and heaviness in the forearms.
- Clammy sweat in the palms of the hands.
- Stiffness of the legs, as if they were bandaged, with agitation.
- Trembling, drawing, and jerking in the knees and in the thighs, as if the legs were fatigued by walking.
- The sensation of paralysis in the knees.
- Itchy eruption around the knee, as far as the calves of the legs.
- Pressive pains, as from a plugin several places.
- Sufferings appear for the most part periodically.
- The majority of sufferings disappear during dinner, but a short time afterward they return, and many others make their appearance with them.
- Great fatigue, trembling, and extreme weakness in the limbs, principally in the knees.
- The great weariness on walking, and ongoing upstairs.
- Strong disposition to chilliness, and great sensibility to cold and currents of air.
- Burning itching, increased by scratching.
- Covered with blisters, from the size of a pin’s head to a pea, often scarlet red, and sometimes a sense of burning.
- Pain, as from an abscess, in the parts affected, Herpes, Warts.
- Inclination to sleep at an early hour, with disturbed sleep in the night.
- Dreams of projects, of fire, of diseases, of deaths, and of dangers.
- At night, toothache, pains in the limbs and in the bones, diarrhea, cramps in the calves of the legs, and twitching of the mouth and of the fingers during sleep.
- Pulse accelerated, with beating in the veins.
- Chilliness, especially in the open air, relieved in the sunshine.
- The heat of the upper part of the body, with cold feet, internal chilliness, and hot breath.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.