|Dimensions||7.4 × 2.3 × 2.3 cm|
Dr. Reckeweg Argentum Metallicum
About Dr. Reckeweg Argentum Metallicum
The common names of Dr. Reckeweg Argentum Metallicum are Silver Leaf and Precipitated Silver.
Dr. Reckeweg Argentum Metallicum affects the nerves that cause convulsive and spasmodic effects. Medicine affects the brain in a profound manner by bringing about changes and a gradual softening. Silver is also the main constituent of the medicine has been known to have an action on the mucous membrane from the pharynx. The dilution affects the eyes more than the globe, so it also helps with the dimness of vision and loss of vision.
Ingredients of Dr. Reckeweg Argentum Metallicum
Benefits of Dr. Reckeweg Argentum Metallicum
- Provides effective relief from neuralgic pains on the face and head
- Helps in relieving sore throat
- Effective in treating respiratory ailments such as cough and weakness of chest
- Useful in relieving pain and swelling in joints
- Helps in treating inflammation of ovaries
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Argentum Metallicum
- Take 5 drops in half a cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take them 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you take it under the physician’s guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Argentum Metallicum
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Actions of Dr. Reckeweg Argentum Metallicum on the following
- Restlessness, which forces one to walk quickly. Ill-humor and aversion to talking.
- Dullness, and sensation of emptiness in the head. Confusion, as if caused by smoke, and sensation of intoxication, with tingling in the head.
- Pressing, tearing pain in the skull, principally in the temporal bones, renewed every day at noon, with soreness of the external head, aggravated by pressure and contact, ameliorated in the open air.
- Itching in the eyes, and principally in the angles. Swelling and redness of the edge of the eyelids.
- Shootings in the ears, with incisive pain, which extends to the base of the brain.
- Gnawing itching in the external ear, causing the part to be scratched till it bleeds.
- The sensation of stoppage of the ears indicates Argentum Metallicum.
- Epistaxis, after blowing the nose, or preceded by itching and tickling in the nose.
- Stoppage of the nose, with itching in the nostrils, indicates Argentum Metallicum.
- Argentum Metallicum relieves Violent fluent coryza, with frequent sneezing.
- Redness of the face. Gnawing, cramp-like, and pressive pains in the bones of the face.
- Swelling of the upper lip, immediately under the nose indicates Argentum Metallicum.
- Pain in the teeth, as if the gums had receded. Painful sensibility of the gums on being touched.
- Gums loosened, and readily bleeding indicates Argentum Metallicum.
- Dryness of the mouth. The sensation of dryness on the tongue, though it is moist.
- Vesicles on the tongue, with the burning pain of excoriation.
- Soreness in the throat, as if there were a tumor in the gullet, with the difficulty of swallowing.
- Pricking and tingling in the throat.
- Accumulation of greyish and viscid mucus in the throat, with easy expectoration.
- Repugnance to all food, even to the thought of it, with prompt satiety.
- Gnawing hunger, which cannot be appeased by food.
- Hiccough on smoking tobacco. Constant nausea and uneasiness.
- Burning in the stomach, ascending to the chest indicates Argentum Metallicum.
- Pressive and painful inflation of the abdomen. Tension in the abdominal muscles.
Stool and Anus
- Frequent inclination to go to stool, with the scanty evacuation of soft matter. Dry, sandy stool after dinner.
- Vomitings during the stool. The pain of contraction in the abdomen, after a stool in the morning.
- Frequent inclination to make water, with abundant emission (diabetes).
Male Sexual Organs
- Pain, as from a bruise, in the testes.
Female Sexual Organs
- Prolapsus uteri, with pain in the left ovary, indicates Argentum Metallicum.
- The pain of excoriation in the larynx, especially on coughing.
- Abundant accumulation of mucus in the chest. Cough excited by incisive pain in the trachea, with expectoration of serous matter.
- Stitches in the (right) side of the chest, when inhaling and exhaling. Pressure and shooting in the sternum and in the sides of the chest.
- Cramp-like pain in the muscles of the chest and in the sides.
Neck and Back
- Cramp-like pains in the shoulders and in the shoulder-blade. Pains, as of bruising or of drawing in the loins.
- Tension and acute pullings, cramp-like and pressive pains in the arms and hands. Cramp-like pressive pains in the bones, and in the joints of the hands and fingers.
- Contraction of the fingers.
- Cramp-like, acute, and incisive pains in the knees and in the ankle-bones.
- Cramp in the calves of the legs, with the sensation of contraction of the muscles, on going downstairs.
- Pain, as of bruising and throbbing, in the joints of the feet.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.