Dr. Reckeweg Aloe Socotrina
Common Name: Common Aloes
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Aloe Socotrina
- Aloes Socotrine has marked action in hemorrhoids caused on account of leading sedentary life and portal congestion, indicated in bleeding piles which appear like a bunch of grapes which are bluish in color.
- Constant bearing down pain in the rectum, with intense itching and burning in anus. Anus is very much tender, hot and sore with loose stool. The Pain is worse from heat and better by cold application.
- Aloes Socotrine is also a chief remedy for diarrhoea caused suddenly after eating and drinking.
- Stools are scanty, watery, yellowish with jelly like mucus in the stool. Before the stool there is a feeling of fullness and tightness in the abdomen and heaviness in the rectum. During stool there is cutting, gripping colicky pain in the abdomen, excruciating pain with much flatus. Diarrhoea is worse after beer. Diarrhoea alternates with headache.
- Aloes Socotrine is helpful in dysentry. Bloody discharge with much jelly like mucus and less blood. There is profound weakness and prostration from dysentry.
- Aloes Socotrine also helps in constipation due to sedentary life. Hard lump without any urge to pass stools. Stools are solid and masses of mucus pass involuntarily. There is entire loss of sensation in the anus.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Aloe Socotrina
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Aloe Socotrina
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Aloe Socotrina
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.