|Dimensions||7.4 × 2.3 × 2.3 cm|
Dr. Reckeweg Aesculus hippocastanum(Mother Tincture)
Tincture of ripe kernel; trituration of dry kernel. Tincture of fruit with capsule is useful to make the medicine.
Common Name: Horse Chestnut.
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Aesculus hippocastanum
- Aesculus hippocastanum centres its action on the pelvic system, lower back region with a characteristic fullness in various parts.
- It is beneficial in Mucous membranes of mouth, throat, rectum that are swollen, burn, dry and raw that are sensitive to inhaled cold air.
- Dry constricted fauces, with burning, pricking and stinging pains are relieved with help of this remedy.
- It is one of our leading remedies for dryness, haemorrhoids, varicose veins of purple color, backache with a feeling of Fullness.
- The sticking pains as if the rectum was full of sticks.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Aesculus hippocastanum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Aesculus hippocastanum
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.