About Allens Entrodin Drops
Allens Entrodin Drop is a leading homeopathic medicine that effectively controls diarrhea and dysentery of mixed origin, flatulence, dyspepsia, indigestion, and loss of appetite. The syrup is manufactured under some of the most hygienic conditions that ensure uncontaminated nature.
It also effectively controls pain and colic in loose motions. It aids in colitis, diarrhoea and alternate diarrhoea and constipation
Ingredients of Allens Entrodin Drops
- Holarrhena antidysenterica Q: It helps in frequent loose stool with rumbling in the abdomen with colicky pain in navel before stool.
- Atista radix 1X: It is a homeopathic remedy that is useful in the treatment of many different ailments. It is specifically used to treat worm-related ailments and dysentery. It provides treatment for cough, jaundice, anemia, and rheumatism
- Aegle mar Q: It relieves symptoms on account of the presence of large quantities of mucilage – that acts as a demulcent.
- Embelia ribes Q: Embelia ribes also known as vidanga is generally used to expel worms and parasites from the stomach due to its anthelmintic properties. It is beneficial for indigestion and also helps to manage constipation due to its laxative property.
- Cephalandra indica 1X
- Blumea odo Q
- Nux vom Q
- Natrum phos 6 X
- Kali Mur 6 X
- Kali phos 6 X
- Calcarea phos. 6X
- Mag phos 6X
Benefits of Allens Entrodin Drops
- Effectively controls diarrhoea and dysentery
- Helps in the treatment of flatulence, dyspepsia, indigestion and loss of appetite
- Aids in both amoebic and bacillary dysentery
- Helpful in the treatment of cholera and enteralgia
- helps in keeping digestive system healthy
Dosage of Allens Entrodin Drops
- Adults: 20-30 drops with water 2 to 3 times a day.
- Children: 10-15 drops with water 2 to 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
Precautions of Allens Entrodin Drops
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store at a cool and dry place
- Should be protected from direct light