About Allens BrenUp Syrup
Allens BrenUp Syrup is a homeopathic brain tonic remedy for adults and children. BrenUp acts as an ideal tonic in states of tiredness, nervous exhaustion, loss of memory, forgetfulness, lack of confidence, and absent-mindedness. It is perfect for your sound mind and body.
It provides confidence and reduces sluggishness. It is useful for students who work and study tirelessly for exams. It relieves their mental exhaustion.
Ingredients of Allens BrenUp Syrup
- Avena sativa: It has a selective action on brain and nervous system, favorably influencing their nutritive function. t for debility, weakness after exhausting diseases. It is also useful in sleeplessness.
- Alfalfa: It influences nutrition, evidenced in toning up the appetite and digestion resulting in greatly improved mental and physical vigor, with gain in weight.
- Acid phosphoricum: It effectively treats physical as well as mental weakness caused due to grief or trauma. It helps improve memory and concentration and is helpful in treating weakness and exhaustion caused due to loss of vital fluids.
- Passiflora Incarnata: It has a quieting effect on the nervous system. Insomnia, produces normal sleep, no disturbance of cerebral functions.
- Melilotus Officinalis
- Anacardium orientalis
- Kali phosphoricum
- Cinchona Officinalis
- Withania Somnifera
Benefits of Allens BrenUp Syrup
- Aids in the treatment of forgetfulness and absent-mindedness
- Helpful in treating the inability to fix the mind on any one subject and examination phobia
- Manage lack of self-confidence and weakening of all the senses
- Help treat sleeplessness due to overwork, worry and anxiety, and vertigo
Dosage of Allens BrenUp Syrup
- 1 teaspoonful twice daily or as directed by your physician.
Precautions of Allens BrenUp Syrup
- Use under medical supervision
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep away from direct sunlight
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.