Adel Pekana Diacord Gold Drops
Indications of Adel Pekana Diacord Gold Drops
- Heart Complaints, Extremely Rapid and Irregular Pulse
- Palpitation, Angina Pectoris and Anxiety
- Nervous Heart due to emotional upset or stress
- Fainting, Fatigue, Heart Throbbing
- General Tiredness and Restlessness
Action of Ingredients in Adel Pekana Diacord Gold Drops
Valeriana helps in restless and wakeful persons and provides neutral feelings through this homoeopathic stuff. In hypochondrias, it calms the nervousness, abates the excitement of the circulation, removes the wakefulness, and promotes sleep.
Aether sulfuricus is a well tried ananeptic medicine, acting against powerlessness, collapse and appearances of hysteria. It works together with the other medicines in a smooth manner.
Aurum chlor Nat acts against high blood pressure and other heart liver dysfunctions and irregular mood.
Stropanthus protects from failing compensation due to fatty heart, angina pectoris, collapse and circulatory debility. It helps irritable heart of tobacco smokers and drinkers. It regulates nervous palpitation and irregularity in breathing.
Cactus grandiflorus acts against toxic burdens after inflammations of the heart muscle, which lead to typical steno-cardiac symptoms. It acts against violent palpitation with vertigo, dyspnoea and flatulence. It works together with other medicines in a smooth manner.
Crataegus is an important medicinefor a better circulation in the vessels by vasodilatation. It is beneficial in cardiac dropsy, fatty degeneration and insomnia due to aortic diseases. Ir relieves pain in the region of heart and under left clavicle. It decreases high blood pressure and acts as a sedative in cross, irritable patients with cardiac symptoms. It also relieves extreme dyspnoea on lease exertion and sustains heart in infections diseases.
Camphora: Icy coldness of the whole body; sudden sinking of strength; pulse small and weak.
Dosage of Adel Pekana Diacord Gold Drops
- Unless otherwise directed, adults and children above the age of 6 years should take 20 drops three times daily.
- Diacard Drops should be taken before meals on some sugar or – especially recommended in the evenings – in 1 tablespoonful of water.
- Diacard Drops can always be taken when complaints occur or as directed by the physician.