|Dimensions||3.5 × 3.5 × 9.5 cm|
Vial containing alcohol exposed to X-Ray
Common Name: Roentgen
Causes & Symptoms for X-ray
- Helps to support mental and physical vitality.
- It is one of the best remedy when the constitutional remedy fails to act or develop a proper reaction.
- Skin diseases like Melanoma or non-suppurative recurrent eczema is an indication for this remedy.
- Sexual glands are particularly affected
- Injuries that are delayed in healing are helped with X-ray.
- Changes that take place in the blood lymphatics and bone marrow are an indication for this remedy.
- General tired and sick feeling. Palms rough and scaly.
Pains more severe behind ears, fullness in ears, ringing in head.
Neck and Back
Stiff neck. Sudden cricks in neck, pains more severe behind ears.
Pain in muscles of neck when lifting head from pillow.
Joints pains on the right side mainly is an indication for this remedy.
Skin lesions, Erythema around roots of nails, Warty growths.
Worse, in bed, afternoon, evening and night; open air.
Side effects of X-ray
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking X-ray
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking X-ray
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.