SBL Vinca Major 30CH Dilution
The medicine is made from the leaves.
Common Name: Pervinca major
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Vinca Major
- Vinca Major has marked action on scalp eczema. There is numerous humid eruptions which itch and burn intensely.
- It is useful in complaints of hemorrhages and bleeding.
- The skin of the body is highly sensitive with redness and soreness from slight rubbing and easy bleedy discharge.
- Vinca Major is useful in complaints of excessive menses, nose bleed sore throat.
- Whirling vertigo with flickering before eyes is relieved by Vinca Major.
- Hair falls out and is replaced by grey hair, Bald spots, covered with short, woolly hair indicates this remedy.
Eyes and Ears
- Vinca Minor relieves Itching and burning of lids, which become red.
- Ringing and whistling in ears, with feeling of cold wind is relieved by Vinca Major.
- It checks Stoppage of nose, mostly of one nostril, with discharge of much mucus through posterior nares.
- It helps to relieve the nasal bleeding.
- Vinca is indicated in Moist eruption on septum exuding moisture which forms light-brown scab, skin dirty white, elevated, with red areola.
- It is useful in Aphthae.
- Vinca Major is also helpful in complaint of Increased secretion of saliva.
- It relieves frequent hawking through day.
- Vinca Major is also useful in Ulcers in throat.
- It relieves Sore throat, with difficulty in swallowing.
Stomach and Abdomen
- It is indicated in empty eructations after drinking beer, and generally worse from taking liquid.
- Nausea after coffee, Violent, bitter, copious vomiting of yellowish-green liquid is relieved by it.
- Vinca Major is useful in Gastric disturbance.
- Distension after a stool is relieved by it.
- It is useful in Rumbling and gurgling, with passage of much offensive flatus.
Stool and Anus
- Urging to stool.
- Stool first hard, then soft.
- Stool exhausting, with burning in anus.
- Diminished secretion of urine.
- Urine pale yellow indicates Vinca Major.
Female Sexual Organs
- Excessive, profuse menses, flowing like a stream, with great weakness is well relieved by Vinca Major.
- Vinca Major is useful in Passive uterine hemorrhage from fibroid tumour.
- It relieves hoarseness, Spasmodic cough, with little tickling in larynx.
- Vinca Major relieves Pains in chest, with sticking and dyspnoea.
- Stitching in sternum is relieved by Vinca Major.
Neck and back
- Vinca Major is helpful in painful tension and stiffness of cervical muscles, with an illusive sensation as if a weight were lying on them.
- Tearing pains in limbs is relieved by Vinca Major.
- Swelling and stiffness of first joints of fingers, with burning pain in the nails is relieved by it.
- Cramp-like drawing in feet and toes is also checked by it.
- Tremulous feeling: in all the vessels, in upper extremities, with tendency to start, especially on exerting the mind.
- Most symptoms better moving about in open air.
- There is great sensitiveness of skin, with redness or soreness even from slight irritation.
- Burning in the ulcers like bed-sores on left buttock is relieved by Vinca Major.
- It relieves Corrosive itching provoking scratching.
Side effects of SBL Vinca Major
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Vinca Major
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Vinca Major
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.