SBL Acid Aceticum 30CH Dilution
Aceticum acidum also popularly known as acetic acid is well adapted to the lean people with pale face. Face pale, waxy and emaciated with dark circles around eyes. It has marked action on debility especialy after injuries, after surgical shocks and also after anaesthetics. Profound anaemia with frequent fainting. Aceticum acidum also works for hectic fevers with drenching night sweat and prostration. No thirst in fever. There is profuse salivation and stomach disorder with fever. The patient always feels better lying on belly.Acetic acid is also indicated in gastrointestinal troubles with sour belching and vomitings after every kind of food with profuse salivation. There is voilent burning pain in the stomach and chest followed by coldness of the skin. It also helps in diarrhea of emaciated children having frequent watery stools worse in morning. Diarrhea with thirst and night sweats.This remedy also includes dropsy associated with diabetes. Dropsy with great thirst and emaciation.
Haemorrhage from any part. Especially indicated in pale, lean persons, with lax, flabby muscles. Wasting and debility. Acetic acid has the power to liquify albuminous and fibrinous deposits. Epithelial cancer, internally and locally. Sycosis with nodules and formations in the joints.
- Anxiety about his declining health; his children.
- Fear something bad will happen, fear of people, strangers, water.
- Children: Complaining in a peevish way, Irritable.
- Agg. Emotional excitement.
- Annoying panic-attacks with feeling of suffocation.
- Ailments from grief.
- Weakness of memory. Dull, indifferent.
- Remedy for Wasting Diseases like tuberculosis, pernicious anemia, cancer, aids; old opium users.
- Anaemia, emaciation, loss of appetite, weakness due to chronic illness.
- Night-sweat, burning thirst, cough, diarrhea, vomiting, excessive urination.
- Face pale, waxy, bluish lips, sunken eyes with dark circles.
- Recurrent fever with coughing and night-sweats.
- Effects from chloroform.
- Amel. Lying on abdomen.
- Agg. cold; sleeping on back.
Food and Drinks
- Aversion: Cold drinks, salty things.
- Agg. Cold drinks, vegetables.
- Pain from abuse of narcotics, since narcosis.
- Pale, waxy, emaciated, with bluish lips.
- Eyes sunken, surrounded by dark rings.
- Violent burning followed by coldness and cold sweat on forehead.
- Severe gastritis.
- Stomach as if full of sour, vinegar (like the remedy).
- Extreme, burning Thirst.
- Flatulence, distention.
- Colic-like pains.
- Sore to touch.
- Sinking sensation while lying on back.
- Chronic diarrhea.
- Profuse urination.
- Impotency from weakness.
- Semen passes at stool.
- Menses profuse. Metrorrhagia.
Larynx and trachea
- Chronic hacking cough.
- Cough with bloody expectoration.
- Pain amel. lying on abdomen.
- Weakness and lameness. Paralytic sensations.
- Edema of lower limbs with diarrhea (phtisis).
- Waxy skin.
- Lying on back impossible.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.