SBL Tuberculinum (Dilution)
A glycerine extract of a pure cultivation of tubercle bacilli
Common Name: Tuberculin of Koch
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Tuberculinum
- Insanity is very frequently a manifestation, being led to give it by a ringworm-like eruption on the body.
- Shivering when beginning to sleep, also cold feet in bed, which is common in persons of low vital reaction.
- Sensitive to music, The circulation is always disturbed, chills and flushes alternating.
- Palpitation, caused by deep inspirations, aching in back with pains under ribs. Palpitation with cough and sticking pains in lungs.
- Every movement causes sticking in chest and back. Hands trembling.
- Increased secretion of mucus, with frontal headache. Palpitation and pains in back with cough.
- The symptoms are: worse By slightest exertion
Mind and Head
Aversion to all labor, especially mental work,Does not like to be disturbed by people, trembling of hands.
Headache with vertigo. Headache from neck to forehead, burning, piercing.
Swollen lids, headache with swollen lids in morning.
Headache with rushing in ears and pressure on vertex.
Mouth and throat
Inflammation of gums, Aphthae on tongue and buccal mucosa. Dryness of lips.
On lips black blisters.
Dryness in throat, tonsillitis, general inflammatory condition of pharyngeal mucous membrane
Stomach and abdomen
Nausea with pains in umbilical region with diarrhoea.
Sickness in stomach and pressing. Mass of enlarged glands, in right iliac fossa much smaller
Pressure and constriction in rectum.
Pains in testicles, and cord of left side.
Burning pain in ovarian region. Menstruation returns fourteen days after parturition.
Menstruation with pains in lumbo-sacral and ovarian region.
Sensation of fatigue and faintness in all limbs.
Swelling and tenderness of both knee-joints
General excessive fatigue after a short walk, so that he must lean on his companion.
Rubbing ,itching to change place.
Flushing of cheek of same side as lung affected, during the reaction
Sleeplessness on account of constant coughing, worse after dinner
Side effects of SBL Tuberculinum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Tuberculinum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Tuberculinum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.