SBL Pyrogenium 1M
Common Name: Artificial Sepsin
Causes & Symptoms for Pyrogenium
- Pyrogenium has marked action on all types of septic fevers with restlessness. It is well indicated in typhoid, puerperal fever, ptomaine poisoning or sewer gas infection.
- Fever caused by any septic condition. Sudden rise of temperature. Skin is dry, burning, pale or cold. Bed feels very hard. The patient is very restless. He must constantly move to get relief from soreness of parts. Chills begins in the back, between the scapulae.
- Periodically the tongue is clean and smooth, as if varnished and fiery red, large and flabby, dry and cracked. Articulation of tongue is difficult. Pus like taste in the mouth as from abscess.
- Pyrogenium is well indicated in sepsis condition. All the discharges are very offensive, such as diarrhoea, vomitus, breath, urine, menstrual blood etc.
- Pyrogenium also acts as homeopathic antiseptic.
- Pyrogenium is also very useful in ulcers of old persons. Ulcers are very offensive and obstinate. Skin is pale, cold and of ashy hue.
Is indicated in Painless throbbing, Fan-like motion of alae nasi.
It relieves Bursting headache with restlessness.
Tongue red and dry, clean, cracked, smooth, as though varnished.
Throat dry, articulation difficult.
It is useful in Nausea and vomiting, Taste is terribly fetid.
Is indicated for Coffee-grounds vomiting. Vomits water, when it becomes warm in stomach.
Pyrogenium is helpful in Intolerable tenesmus of both bladder and rectum. Bloated, sore, cutting pain is relieved by it.
Is useful in Diarrhœa; horribly offensive, brown-black, painless, involuntary. Constipation, with complete inertia; obstinate from impaction.
Stools large, black, carrion-like, or small black balls.
Tired feeling about heart. Palpitation.
Sensation as if heart were too full.
Pulse abnormally rapid, out of proportion to the temperature pain in region of left nipple. Conscious of heart.
Pyrogenium is useful in Puerperal peritonitis, with extreme fetor. Septicaemia following abortion.
Menses horribly offensive.
It is useful in Uterine hæmorrhages.
Fever at each menstrual period, consequent upon latent pelvic inflammation.
Septic puerperal infection, Post-operative cases, with overwhelming sepsis is well checked by Pyrogenium.
Throbbing in vessels of neck.
It is indicated in Numbness of hands, arms, feet.
Ir relieves Aching in all limbs and bones.
Pyrogenium is useful in Great debility in the morning, Soreness; better by motion. Rapid decubitus of septic origin is also helped by Pyrogenium.
Pyrogenium is also used in Small cut or injury which becomes much swollen and inflamed-discolored.
Side effects of Pyrogenium
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Pyrogenium
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Pyrogenium
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
There are no reviews yet.