Lecithin is a phospholipid which is synthesized in liver.
Uses of Lecithinum (3X)
- Lecithin helps in Maintainence of Hemoglobin and health of brain.
- Increases the number of Red Corpuscles (RBC) and amount of Hemoglobin.
- Helps in improvement of nutrition and general health overall.
- Lecithin is an Excellent Galactagogue, makes milk more nourishing and increases quantity.
- Causes an immediate decrease in the excretion of the phosphates.
Common symptoms of Lecithinum (3x)
- Exhaustion, weakness during severe acute diseases, poor memory, mental weakness.
- Trembling and tiredness with weak and short breath is relieved well with Lecithin.
- Ringing in the ears with headache.
- Soreness and aching of extremeties with tired feeling, general break down (weight loss) no desire to work.
Important Indicated symptoms of Lecithinum (3X)
- It has an influence upon the blood so useful for anemia, recovery from disease (convalescence), sleeplessness.
- Scanty urine with phophates excretion, sugar or albumen, lecithin helps to decrease the excretion of phosphates.
- Helps in causing marked improvement in nutrition and general improvement.
- Sexual weakness, ovarian Insufficency ( fridgidity of women)is helped well by lecithin.
- Pale face with pain in the cheeks.
- Helpful in complaints of loss of appetite.
Cause for the complaints in Lecithinum (3X)
Shock, mental/emotional trauma, over work, fright, any nervous and emotional shock.
Reactions with Lecithinum (3X)
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Lecithinum (3X)
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.