SBL Kalmegh Paediatric Drops
Indications of Kalmegh Paediatric drops: SBL kalmegh paediatric drops help Indigestion, flatulence, and constipation and cover a wide range of hepatic and gastric complaints.
The action of composition used in SBL Paediatric drops:
- Andrographis Paniculata: It helps to support and strengthen the liver. It has been proven to be a hepatoprotective drug.
- Chelidonium Majus: Jaundice. Bilious complaints during gestation. Constant pain under the inner, inferior angle of the right scapula. Entire skin greyish yellowish with hepatic complaints. Tongue – Thick, yellow-coated, indented, with red edges. Stools clay-colored, yellow, hard, round, like a ball, like a sheep’s dung, with itching of the anus. Alternate diarrhea and constipation
- Carica Papaya: Useful for liver ailments with the fullness of the abdomen as if it would burst due to flatulence, and uneasy feeling in the abdomen. Abdomen distended after taking meals with a burning sensation in the throat, and sour eructation. Spasmodic pain in abdomen with loose, watery, yellowish stool with general weakness, amel.
- Myrica Cerifera: Liver affections with heart complaints; with Urticaria, with Jaundice.
- Hydrocotyle Asiatica: Pain in the upper part of the liver. Obstruction in the hepatic region. Heat in hypogastrium.
- Hygrophila Spinosa: Hygrophila Spinosa is commonly used for the medication of Jaundice and hepatic obstruction.
Dosage/Directions for use of Kalmegh Paediatric drops:
Children: 5-10 drops of SBL Paediatric drops three times daily.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending on the conditions.