SBL Histaminum 30 CH
Causes & Symptoms for Histaminum
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of allergic conditions.
- Headaches and vertigo, with sensation of heat and burning on the head and face.
- Burning and pain on micturition.
- Prostration that disappears by forced walking.
- Red, itching papules with pimples on the face is an indication for this remedy.
- Burning pains in epigastric, abdominal, throat, vagina, muscles, skin.
- Urticaria, with great itching and swelling is relieved with histaminum 30.
Mind and Head
Impatient, uneasy, with need to move from one place to another aimlessly.
Slowness and difficulty in understanding, great anxiety and anguish.
Tendency to quarrel and be abrupt, especially in relationships.
Mouth and Throat
Neuralgic pains in the face are relieved with help of this medicine.
Stomach and abdomen
Pain and gastric constriction when receiving news or remembering a painful experience
Pain while passing urine. Burning pains are relieved with histaminum 30.
Itching of skin, great heat felt on the body is relieved with Histaminum.
Dryness of the mucous membranes, allergies, sneezing, cold.
Side effects of Histaminum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Histaminum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Histaminum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.