SBL Gnaphalium Polycephalum 200 CH
Common name: Cud-weed-Old Balsa
Cause and symptoms for SBL Gnaphalium Polycephalum
- A remedy of unquestioned benefit in sciatica, when pain is associated with numbness of the part affected.
- Multiple Joint pains with stiffness and morning diarrhoea.
- Excessive urination, Polyuria.
- Intermittent pains of superior maxillary of both sides.
- Colic; pain in various parts of the abdomen.
- Irritated prostate.
- First stage of cholera infantum; vomiting and purging.
- Weight and fullness in pelvis.
- Dysmenorrhoea, with scanty and painful menses.
- Chronic backache in lumbar region; better resting on back.
- Lumbago with numbness in lower part of back and weight in pelvis.
- Cramps in calves of legs and feet when in bed.
- Rheumatic pain in ankle joints and legs.
- Intense pain along the sciatic nerve; numbness alternates with pain.
- Frequent pains in calves and feet.
- Gouty pains in big toes.
- Better, drawing limbs up, flexing thigh on abdomen.
- Gouty pains and swellings
- Anterior neuralgia (Pain in back of thighs)
- Pain in joints as if they lacked oil.
- Chronic muscular rheumatism of back and neck.
Side effects of SBL Polycephalum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Gnaphalium Polycephalum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Gnaphalium Polycephalum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
There are no reviews yet.