About SBL Bio Combination 6
SBL Bio-Combination 6 Tablet is a well-balanced combination of potent medicines used to treat cough, cold, and catarrh. This medicine’s strong combination of chemicals can treat painful respiratory difficulties, acute febrile catarrhal disorders, and headaches. It aids in the treatment of nasal catarrh, which causes thick yellow discharge and salty mucus discharge from the nose, resulting in a persistent desire to take deep, lengthy breaths. It relieves dry tickling cough, chest pain, and difficulty sleeping.
Indications of SBL Bio Combination 6
This is indicated in problems like cough, cold, catarrh, runny nose, cold tonsils etc.
Ingredients used in SBL Bio Combination 6
- Ferrum phosphoricum
- Kalium muriaticum
- Magnesia phosphorica
- Natrum muriaticum
- Natrum sulphuricum
Benefits of SBL Bio Combination 6
- It may help to cure stuffy cold tonsils that are enlarged and make it hard to breathe
- It might reduce the soreness and stiffness of the throat
- It may help to provide relief from dry tickling cough, chest pain and difficulty in lying down
- It might help to reduce hard dry cough, sore chest with painful tickling cough, and running or blocked nose
Dosage of SBL Bio Combination 6
Take 1 – 4 tablets every three hours or four times a day, or as directed by the physician.
Side-Effects of SBL Bio Combination 6
There are no side effects of SBL Bio Combination 6.
Precautions to be taken while using SBL Bio Combination 6
- Keep away from children’s reach
- Kindly consult your physician before using
- Do not exceed the recommended usage
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Use it only if there is no underlying condition
- Store in a cool and dry place
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully
- 100% Authentic Product
- The results will differ depending on the lifestyle and nutrition chosen
- The colour of the product may vary somewhat depending on lighting and screen resolution
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.