SBL Arsenic Iodatum
Uses Of SBL Arsenic Iodatum
- Chronic inflammatory states of the lungs and bronchial tubes, with profuse, greenish-yellow, pus-like expectoration and short breath are especially relieved by Arsenic Iodatum.
- The peculiar and persistently irritating, corrosive character of all the discharges, particularly dry, scaly, burning and itching eruptions as psoriasis, tinea.
- Ars. iod. has a marked action on the stomach, and when given low needs to be given after food.
Common symptoms of SBL Arsenic Iodatum
- Discharges( secretions)from mucous membranes are profuse, thick, sticky, honey like.
- Bad headache on waking, lasting all day.
- Breathless sensations; must sit up to breathe.
- Expectoration heavy night and morning.─Frequent cough with muco-purulent and occasionally stringy expectoration.
Important Indicated Symptoms of SBL Arsenic Iodatum
- Heart complaints which are caused due to chronic lung diseases.
- Chronic skin affections, eruptions, psoriasis.
- Recurrent (continous) attacks of cold, fever, sweats, cough.
- Great Prostration ( loss of energy) after work.
- Numbness of the limbs and painful parts indicates Arsenic Iodatum
- Trembling and twitching of muscles, walking makes him worse, especially walking fast.
- The ears discharge an excoriating foetid pus, Middle ear infections.
- Buzzing, humming, ringing and roaring in ears, Hearing is Impaired
- Dryness in the nose with bloody discharge from the nose.
- Stammering speech.
- Hay fever with drenching (profuse) sweats at night.
- Chronic Gastritis and nausea with vomiting indicates Arsenic Iodatum
- Burning sensation in the stomach with desire to eat food more followed by aversion to food.
- Affection of gums, bleeding gums, swelling of glands of Lower jaw.
- Swelling inside the nose with ulceration.
- Itching of the scalp, with and without eruptions.
motion, noise, walking, cold wind, exertion
warmth, open air
Reactions with SBL Arsenic Iodatum
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are taking allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of SBL Arsenic Iodatum
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 tablets, two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years) 1 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two
- In severe, painful affections- a dose half hour.
- In chronic affections one to two doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medic.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.