SBL Adonis Vernalis Mother Tincture Q
The tincture is made from the entire fresh plant.
Common Name: Pheasant’s Eye
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Adonis vernalis
- Adonis Vernalis strengthens the myocardium, increases the cardiac contractions and the arterial tension, also has a strong diuretic effect.
- Useful for cardiac muscles suffering from fatty degeneration.
- It is known for regulating pulse and increasing the power of contraction of the heart.
- Adonis vernalis is indicated in patients who have a desire to take long breath.
- Adonis Vernalis is useful in complaints of headache, the pain extending from the occiput around the temples to the eyes and across the front.
- It helps to improve the heart’s efficiency, increasing its output while at the same time normalising its rate.
- Adonis Vernalis is generally prescribed for patients with heart symptoms where, palpitation is seen and even heart beats are too fast or irregular.
- It is also recommended for certain cases of low blood pressure.
- Traumatic cases where injuries to valves that cause several complaints of regurgitation are treated with help of Adonis vernalis.
- It is strongly diuretic and can be used to counter water retention, particularly in cases of poor circulatory function.
- The urine is scanty, there is great dyspnoea, and the pulse is irregular.
- Adonis has effective results in complaints of scanty urination, swelling of extremities.
- It is a very useful medicine in sleeplessness and palpitations associated with it.
- Frightful dreams causing disturbed sleep is treated well with Adonis vernalis.
- Swelling of the extremities associated with heart condition is relieved with help of Adonis Vernalis.
Side effects of SBL Adonis vernalis:
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Avoid using during pregnancy and breast feeding.
Avoid using if you have high blood calcium and low Blood potassium levels.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Adonis vernalis
Best results of Adonis vernalis are seen if administered in Mother tincture.
Take 10 drops in 1/4th cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.