REPL Dr. Advice No 71 (Nose Bleed)
- Natrum Nitricum 6x
- Pulsatilla 6x
- Bryonia Alba Q
- Hamamelis Virginius Q
- Mercurius Solubilis 6x
Haemorrhages from mucus membranes, particularly nasal must frequently when walking, Pressing inward pain in nose and head, Nose bleeds.
Mode of Action:
- Natrum Nitricum 6x: Pressing inward pain, inward pressing in malar bones, Nose Bleeds.
- Pulsatilla 6x: Going out into the open air- Blowing of blood from nose and nasal haemorrhage.
- Bryonia Alba Q: Swelling of the nose, with painful sensibility to the touch.
- Hamamelis Virginius Q: The nose bleed clears her head and of fords great relief.
- Mercurius Solubilis 6x: Frequent and profuse bleeding from nose, ever during sleep, and sometimes when coughing.
5-15 Drops with water every hours daily.
There are no reviews yet.