Medisynth Guatteria Gaumeri
Indications of Medisynth Guatteria Gaumeri
- For High Blood Cholesterol Levels and Triglycerides, Improves Circulation
- Helps to maintain normal cholesterol.
- Abnormally high cholesterol levels
- Maintain balanced cholesterol in veins and arteries.
- Dyspnea, Weakness and perspiration associated with complaints.
Composition of Medisynth Guatteria Gaumeri:
Guatteria Gaumeri Ø: It has an action where it lowers the cholesterol levels.
Side effects of Medisynth Guatteria Gaumeri
There are no such side effects.
But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Medisynth Guatteria Gaumeri
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Medisynth Guatteria Gaumeri
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.