An active principle from the pancreas which affects sugar metabolism.
Uses of Similia India Insulin
- Insulinum is useful in the controlling symptoms of diabetes.
- It can be also used for skin complaints of acne, carbuncles, erythema, itching eczema.
- It helps in resolving the boils and relieving the varicose ulceration.
- Skin complaints associated with excess of urine passage can be benefited after Insulinum is administered.
Indications of Similia India Insulin
- Insulinum helps to maintain the blood sugar at a normal level and the urine remains free of sugar.
- It helps in restoring the lost ability to oxidize carbohydrate and again storing glycogen in the liver.
- It helps to control the sugar levels and lowers the sugar excretion in urine.
Reactions with Similia India Insulin
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Similia India Insulin
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Precautions while taking Similia India Insulin
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.