Dr. Reckeweg Phytolacca Berry (Mother tincture)
Common Name: Pokeweed, American nightshade
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Phytolacca Berry
- The medicine is claimed to assist with weight loss, and treat fungal infections, tonsillitis, fluid retention, painful menstruation, mumps and stiffness of multiple Joints.
- Berry has a good action in absorption of tissues, especially new growths.
- It induces proper metabolism of the food and aids in effective digestion of food.
- helps in reducing fat from the body.
- It is also used in complaints of Sore throat, swollen tonsils with difficulty in swallowing.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It should be avoided during pregnancy kidney troubles and Diabetes complaints.
Dosage and rules while taking
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Reactions of Dr. Reckeweg Phytolacca Berry:
Excess In take can cause nausea, severe vomiting, diarrhea, low blood pressure, seizures and breathing problems.
There are no reviews yet.