Dr. Reckeweg Ceanothus Americanus q Mother Tincture
Is an active haemostatic and has good effects on the spleen. It is very useful in reducing the fever and chill associated with malaria. It is a left-sided remedy and is very helpful for anaemic patients. It is also used to treat severe bronchitis with abundant secretions.
- ceanothus americanus q
- Provides relief from pain in the abdomen
- Useful in treating Diarrhea with pain in abdomen and rectum
- Treats anaemic patients with liver and spleen problems
- Reduces constant urge to urinate
- Helps in reducing increased blood pressure
Directions For Use:
Dosage should be directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place