Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea Fluoricum
About Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea Fluoricum
The common name for Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea Fluoricum is Fluoride of Lime.
Ingredients of Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea Fluoricum
- Calcarea Fluoricum
Benefits of Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea Fluoricum
- Calcarea Fluorica is a chief remedy for boils and varicose veins.
- There are ulcers of the scalp with hard edges. Hard excrescences on the scalp. It also helps in styes.
- Fissures or cracks on the palms of hands or hard skin with formation of crusts. It is also useful in anal fissures. Indolent fistulous ulcers secreting thick yellow pus.
- Induration of stony hardness. Hard, elevated edge of ulcers, surrounding skin purple and swollen. Calcarea Fluorica also helps in gum boil with hard swelling on the jaw. There is also ulcerations of mouth and throat. Calcarea Fluorica is useful in varicose and enlarged veins, especially varicose veins of vulva in females.
- Calcarea fluorica is a powerful tissue remedy for hard, stony glands, varicose and enlarged veins.
- Calcarea fluorica checks the malnutrition of bones, Hard knots in female breast, Goitre and congenital hereditary syphilis. In cases of induration threatening suppuration, calcarea fluorica has done a great work.
- Calcarea fluorica is indicated in caries and necrosis with boring pains and heat in parts. It is used after operations where the tendency to adhesions is decreased.
- Calcarea Fluorica also helps in bone deformities, joint affections and lumbago. There is caries and necrosis of bones with boring pain and heat in parts resulting from congenital syphilis.
- It also helps in lumbago due to strain and chronic lumbago, worse on beginning to move and better by continued motion. There is tired feeling and pain in lower part of the back. Calcarea Fluorica is also useful on joint affections.
- Ganglia at the back of the wrist. Gouty enlargements of the joints of the fingers. There is crackling in the joints. It also helps in osseous growths and enlargements of bones with or without caries, particularly of traumatic origin.
- Calcarea Fluorica is also indicated in breast induration in the female breast which is hard and knotty. Indurations of stony hardness. Calcarea Fluorica also helps in weak ligaments, tooth decay, neuralgia and cataract.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea Fluoricum
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea Fluoricum
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.