|Dimensions||7.4 × 2.3 × 2.3 cm|
Dr. Reckeweg Bryonia Alba
About Dr. Reckeweg Bryonia Alba
The common name for Dr. Reckeweg Bryonia Alba is Wild Hops.
Ingredients of Dr. Reckeweg Bryonia Alba
- Bryonia Alba
Benefits of Dr. Reckeweg Bryonia Alba
- It is primarily used for the treatment of influenza, coryza, arthritis, and rheumatism
- It relieves symptoms of flu such as constant sneezing and cold
- Helpful in treating issues related to the respiratory system such as dry cough, asthma, and difficulty breathing
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Bryonia Alba
- Take 5 drops in half a cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Bryonia Alba
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Dr. Reckeweg Bryonia Alba has actions on the following
- – Irritable, wants to be left alone. Reserved.
- – Fear of poverty, fear of starving, anxiety about the future.
- – Materialistic. Possession oriented.
- – Insecurity, withdrawn into themselves, isolated from social contact.
- – Thoughts, talks about Business. Determined.
- – Despair of recovery. Seem to hold others responsible for their suffering.
- – Dullness morning on waking worse exertion, conversation.
- – Children ask for things that are difficult to find, immediately throw them away (Cham).
- – Exceedingly irritable; everything puts him out of humor. Delirium; wants to go home.
– Sensation they are sinking through the bed.
– Pain: starts over Left eye, extends to occiput and whole head, Worse on moving eyes, light (=motion of iris), jar, cough, touch, when constipated, Better by pressure, holding the head, closing eyes.
– Vertigo, nausea, faintness on rising, confusion.
– Frontal headache, frontal sinuses involved
– Pain on moving eyes or lids.
– Pressing, crushing, aching pain. Glaucoma.
Aural vertigo. Roaring, buzzing in ears.
– Frequent bleeding of the nose (Epistaxis) when menses should appear; Worse morning after rising.
– Coryza with shooting and aching in the forehead. Swelling of tip of nose feels as if it would ulcerate when touched.
– Chewing motion, in arteriosclerosis or fever with brain involvement.
– Dry, cracked lips.
– Dryness of mouth, tongue, and throat, with excessive thirst.
– Discoloration tongue brown or white.
– Bitter taste.
– Lips parched, dry, cracked.
– Burning in lower lip in old smokers. Lip swollen, dry, black, and cracked
– Pain better by cold water, lying on painful side.
– Dryness, sticking on swallowing, scraped and constricted (Bell).
– Tough mucus in larynx and trachea, loosened only after much hawking; worse coming into warm room.
– Capricious abnormal appetite, loss of taste.
– Gastritis better by warm drinks.
– Vomiting on slight motion, while coughing, immediately after drinking, after eating, and warm drinks.
– Sensation of a stone, worse after eating, Stomach sensitive to touch.
– Nausea and faintness when rising up.
– Soreness in the stomach when coughing.
– Dyspeptic ailments during the summer heat. Sensitiveness of epigastrium to touch.
– Appendicitis aggravation touch and better by pressure, lying on painful side.
– Pain in liver, better lying on the right side.
– Burning pain, stitches; worse, pressure, coughing, breathing. Tenderness of abdominal walls.
– Constipation and Dryness.
– Diarrhea, worse by motion; morning after rising and moving; fruit; warm weather.
– Constipation; stools hard, dry, as if burnt; seem too large. Stools brown, thick, bloody; worse in the morning, from moving, in hot weather, after being heated, from cold drinks, every spell of hot weather.
– Menses too early, too profuse; worse from motion, with tearing pains in legs; suppressed, with vicarious discharge or splitting headache.
– Stitching pains in ovaries on taking a deep inspiration; very sensitive to touch. Pain in the right ovary as if torn, extending to the thigh. Milk fever.
– Pain in breasts at menstrual period. Breasts hot and painfully hard. Abscess of mammæ.
– Frequent bleeding of the nose at the appearance of menses.
– Menstrual irregularities, with gastric symptoms. Ovaritis.
– Intermenstural pain, with great abdominal and pelvic soreness.
– Dry, hard painful worse motion, warm room.
– Pneumonia, Bronchitis, Pleuritis, Mastitis.
– Pain on coughing, hold chest to keep it immobile.
– Pain on inspiration in pleuritis.
– Soreness in larynx and trachea. Hoarseness; worse in open air.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.