Dr. Reckeweg Bacillinum 200 CH
Common Name: A nosode
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Bacillinum 200
- Bacillinum has been employed successfully in the treatment of cough with bloody vomit.
- Its good effects seen in the change of the sputum, which becomes decreased and more aerated and less purulent. Many forms of chronic non-tubercular disease are influenced favorably by Bacillinum, especially when bronchorrhoea and dyspnoea are present. Respiratory pyorrhoea. The patient expectorates less.
- Bacillinum is especially indicated for lungs of old people, with chronic catarrhal condition and enfeebled pulmonary circulation, attacks of suffocation at night with difficult cough. Suffocative catarrh.
- Favors falling off of tartar of teeth. Constant disposition to take cold.
- Irritable, depressed. Severe, deep-in headache, also as of a tight hoop.
- Eczema of eyelids.
- Abdominal pains, enlarged lands in groins, tabes mesenterica.
- Sudden diarrhoea before breakfast.
- Obstinate constipation, with offensive flatus.
- Catarrhal dyspnoea.
- Humid asthma.
- Bubbling rales and muco-purulent expectoration.
Note: This muco-purulent expectoration of bronchitic patients is equally poly-bacillary; it is a mixture of diverse species and hence Bacillinum is truly indicated (Cartier). Often relieves congestion of the lungs, thus paving way for other remedies in Tuberculosis.
- Ringworm; pityriasis.
- Eczema of eyelids.
- Glands of neck enlarged and tender.
- Worse, night and early morning; cold air.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Bacillinum 200
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Bacillinum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Bacillinum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.