About R A Bhargava Spondin Drops
Doctor Bhargava Spondin Drop is a result of techniques perfected over 100 years of practice. It contains flavonoids that help in reducing inflammation and thereby reduce pain in the affected regions. Start taking Homeopathic medicine today and get the best treatment.
Indications of R S Bhargava Spondin Drops :
- Spondylitis – particularly Cervical Spondylitis
- Pain, numbness, stiffness & stretching sensation in the nape of the neck & back radiating to arms, fingers & lions
- Neuragia (pain along the nerves)
- Cramps, jerking, twitching and shortening of muscles
- Pain between the shoulders
- Vertigo & headache
- Pressure over the sacrum, spinal concussion and pain in the coccyx radiating up the spine
Composition of R S Bhargava Spondin Drops :
- Colocynthis vulgaris 3X
- Ruta graveolens 3X
- Hypericum perforatum 5X
- Ledum palustre 2X
- Cuprum metallicum 6X
- Dulcamara 3X
- Conium maculatum 3X
Dosage of R S Bhargava Spondin Drops :
10-15 Drops in half a cup of lukewarm water thrice a day.
Half the adult dose.
Precautions to be taken while using R S Bhargava Spondin Drops
- Before using, carefully read the label
- Do not take more than the advised amount
- Keep out of children’s reach
As far as symptoms of cervical spondylitis are concerned, most people do not even feel any signs of the problem. However, at a certain stage, some symptoms occur. This might include stiffness and pain in the neck area. Sometimes, cervical spondylitis might result in the narrowing of space between your spinal cord and nerve roots. This hinders the passage of your spine towards the rest of your back portion. In case the area between your spinal cord and nerve roots is altered, you may experience weakness and numbness around your arms, and legs as well. A lack of proper coordination is experienced, which might lead to difficulty in walking. Even there can be a significant loss in bladder and bowel control.