THE HOMEOPATHIC WAY OF TREATING HAIR LOSS
Hair loss is a common problem among people of all ages, gender, and ethnicity. This is an upsetting condition as it significantly creates a toll on our aesthetics and self-confidence. Hair loss is a condition when a portion of the head or part of the body starts to lose hair. This condition is commonly noticed in males and mostly affects the scalp.
When you think of hair loss, you may notice several reasons, such as:
- Family history
- Hormonal imbalance
- Careless hair treatments
- Abnormal immune systema
- High levels of stress
- Changes in lifestyle
- Medication side-effects
Hair loss is a condition that can start suddenly and increase gradually, affecting just the scalp area. Some types of hair loss are temporary, and some can cause baldness. Most often, hair loss shows symptoms such as:
- Spots or patches of hair loss on the scalp
- Thinning of hair
- Hair loss throughout your body
- Sudden loss of hair due to stress
- Homeopathy is known for its efficacy in treating different types of hair loss. Homeopathy follows a holistic and personalized approach for treating hair loss. Treatment is determined by understanding the root cause, the extent of hair loss, the grade of baldness, and the condition of the hair and scalp.
- Androgenic alopecia, or male pattern baldness, is the primary reason for hair loss in men. It can result in partial or complete baldness in some cases. Homeopathy treats the symptoms of hair loss along with its root cause, which can be an underlying illness like thyroid disorder or diabetes mellitus, or even physical and emotional stress, with zero side effects.
- Homeopathy For Male Pattern Baldness: Male pattern baldness is one of the most common types of hair loss in men.
- Homeopathy For Female Pattern Baldness: This is a common type of baldness seen in females, similar to men
- Homeopathy For Dry Hair: Your hair becomes very dry, loses shine and softness due to inadequate amounts of moisture.
- Homeopathy For Alopecia Areata: Alopecia Areata is the hair loss in patches from the scalp or the hair-bearing skin due to damaged hair follicles.
- Homeopathy For Alopecia Totalis: This is a type of hair loss caused due to the defective defense mechanism of the body where the body’s defense system attacks the healthy hair follicles resulting in hair loss. This results in complete baldness of the scalp. Genetic factors or family history can also cause Alopecia Totalis.
- Homeopathy For Alopecia Universalis: Alopecia Universalis is a type of hair loss that occurs not only from the scalp but also from other parts of the body as well.
- Homeopathy For Alopecia Barbae: Alopecia barbae is a type of hair loss seen in a very few men. Hair loss is seen in the beard region that includes the chin, jawline, and cheeks. This is due to the abnormal functioning of the immune system.
If you are struggling to find the right solution for your hair problem, book an appointment at PARAS HOMEOPATHIC CLINIC (Mobile:7665595835) and get the natural solution for your problem.