SBL Diaboherb Plus Oral Liquid
Raised blood sugar level is the most common under-diagnosed problems, with thousands of Indians unaware that they are diagnosed from it. Unfortunately India has ranked No. 1, in December 2006, in diabetic population by International Diabetic Federation.
Composition of SBL Diaboherb Plus Oral Liquid
It is composed of extracts of five potent herbs that bring down the blood sugar levels.Each 500 mg capsule contains extracts of.
- Syzygium Cumini (jamun Seed),
- Gymnema sylvestre (gurmar leaves),
- Coccinia indica (Bimbi Leaves),
- Abroma augusta(ulat kambal Whole Plant),
- Crataegus oxycantha (ban sangli),
- Each 62.5mg excipient q.s.
Benefits of SBL Diaboherb Plus Liquid
- For Raised level of blood sugar level
- Frequent urination
- Loss of appetite
- Heart tonic
Dosage of SBL Diaboherb Plus Liquid
- 1 teaspoonful three times daily or as directed by Physician.
Precaution for SBL Diaboherb Plus Oral Liquid
- Maintain half an hour gap between food/drinks/other medications.
- While on homeopathic medication, there shouldn’t be any strong smell like that of an onion, garlic, camphor, coffee, hing, in your mouth.
- Avoid the use of alcohol and tobacco
- During pregnancy and while on breastfeeding, consult the homeopathic physician before use.
- Store away from strong odors such as menthol, mint, camphor, essential oils, lip balm, deep heat liniments, cough lozenges, chewing gum, aromatic toothpaste, chemical fumes, perfumes, etc.